Herbal Care Balancing Elixir - NO.3
A'Scentuals Herbal Care Balancing Elixir No. 3 is a unique formula to soothe irritated skin, improve the condition of the fur and reduce flaking.
A'scentuals elixir line is made on the basis of the knowledge, research and experience of researchers and filmologists. Elixir contains only natural and extremely useful ingredients for nurturing your pet's fur and skin.
The exceptional composition
of Elixir is enriched by five exclusive oils and seven essential oils that soothe irritated skin, reduce flaking and restore the fur. The power of all elixir components merges and acquires magical healing powers.
- The balanced relationship between unsaturated fatty acids and natural antioxidants in hemp oil provides exceptional protection for the skin. The oil penetrates deeply into the skin, makes it smooth and gives it a special softness.
- Castor oil has an exceptional healing power for hair. It reduces hair loss, skin flaking, promotes the growth of new hair and strengthens brittle hair.
- Kameel seed oil helps to regenerate damaged skin, absorbs perfectly into hair, skin and nails, thus transferring the benefits of essential oils.
- Argan oil is perfectly absorbed into the hair and into the skin, moisturizes them and nourishes vitamins from the inside.
- Olive oil stimulates hair growth, reduces hair branching and is rich in antioxidants.
- (Patchouli; Pogostemon cablin) essential oil soothes, tones and refreshes the skin.
- Lemongrass (Lemongrass; Cymbopogon flexuosus) essential oil tones, soothes, relieves pain and has antibacterial properties. This essential oil can activate blood apes, thereby stimulating the regeneration of skin cells.
- Himalayan Cedarwood Himalayan; Cedrus deodara) essential oil helps to balance excess skin fat.
- Rosemary 1,8 cineol (Rosemary 1,8-Cineole; Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, can help reduce hair loss.
- Tea Tree; Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil has antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Can help in the treatment of various skin diseases.
- Lavender (Lavender; Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil improves the condition of hair and tip skin, heals wounds and scratches, eczema.
- Peppermint (Peppermint; Mentha x piperita) essential oil can help relieve pain, soothe skin irritations, treat herpes, eczema, dermatitis.